Hello Guest! Welcome to our Website.
Something you might want to know about us.
Don't be hesitated to contact us if you have something to say.

AR Rahman talikng about his home Chennai with Photos added

| | Wednesday, April 6, 2011
|

1 2 3
Photographer : Selva Kumar

“There is so much innocence in the eyes of people here (Chennai), However, things do come to Chennai 20 years later, but nevertheless there is growth and evolution.”

The area I lived in was a slum near Valluvar Kottam where I grew up. I used to go to Padma Seshadri School from a rented house in this area. The warmth and love I received from these people is touching. I always hold them dear to me. Despite rapid advancement in the area, some of the people there are just the same and I love this about them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers